Nanny Resume Guide
How to create a resume and apply on The Nanny Embassy
In our previous article, we wrote about 5 mistakes people make when creating their resume. We hoped that many of you read that little guide so you can have better chances in the nanny world.
Since we received some quality CVs but still many candidates simply skipping the description part or uploading their cv where they should upload their images.
So to clear things out, we decided to go through all stages of how to create a good resume on our website. Let`s see step by step!
Click here to start your resume!
Step 4 (Creating the resume details)
- “Your name”- Use your full name, do not use fake or made up names!
- “Your email”- Use a valid email address you use daily.
- “Job title”-Jobs you qualified and planning to apply for later.
- “Location”-Use your current location, don`t use the location where you desire to work in the future.
- “Your Photo”-Use a clear image of yourself, don`t use a photo with others on it and don`t upload passport copies or nanny resume here.
- “Description”-This is the most important part of your resume!!! Write here about yourself and let the employers know why they should choose you and how they can benefit from working with you. Don`t skip this part! Try to be different because there are thousands of nannies try to get the same job, so you need to stand out. Use this free version of Grammarly to improve your English grammar!
- “Skills”-write all your skills here.
- “Education”-your latest education and qualification first.
- “Experience”-state all your experiences.
Preview your nanny resume.
Step 6 (proceed to checkout)
Fill out the billing form. Don`t worry there is no charge. Basic info needs for security reasons. No card details or bank details! Only these:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Accept terms and conditions and place the order
If you did not complete Step 6 and press Place order, Your resume won’t be live it will stay as an uncompleted process so we can not approve it. That means you will not be able to apply.
Wait for approval. We check all resumes manually which can take time. What you can do is make sure you get it right first time, so we do not need to contact you for requesting changes. It can speed up the whole process. It is usually done in less than 24 hours.
If we accepted your nanny resume, then all you have to do is check our nanny job listing and apply any job you like. Always check your resume for errors and try to improve it. Once again grammar is crucial so Use this great free tool!
Take this seriously, and you are one step closer to your dream job!